UP42 is a state of the art geospatial data marketplace that, for the first time, brings together a large number of previously disparate data sources like high-resolution satellites, drones, IoT, and many more. UP42 enables geospatial service providers to develop and offer industry-specific solutions for their clients. Our corporate partner’s strategic and financial assets give us a significant launch pad as well as a lasting advantage.
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer (m/f/x) to join our motivated team in Berlin.
About the role:
– Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
– Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
– Estimate prioritise, plan and coordinate test activities
– Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
– Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
– Perform in-depth regression testing when bugs are resolved
– Communicate with internal teams across functions to identify system requirements
– Set up and rigorously monitor key metrics via automated tools and dashboards
– Implement clear quality goals and guidelines for existing systems and plan accordingly for new developments
– Track quality assurance metrics
– Several years of experience in software development and quality assurance with proven track record
– Deep understanding of quality assurance methodologies, tools and processes – Behavioural, API, E2E testing
– Experience in building comprehensive test plans based on clear system requirements
– Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, Nightwatch)
– Experience with performance and / or security testing is a plus
– Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus
– The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
– Nice office with everything you need to enjoy your work in the heart of Kreuzberg
– Inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
– Competitive salary package and other great benefits
– Regular team events, team updates and get-to-gathers
– Development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
– Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.
Tagged as: api testing, automation testing, QA, qa automation, selenium
Job Description In this role you have the opportunity to act as a transformation leader, team-up with over 20 Quality...Apply For This Job
In this role, you have the opportunity to Drive the Positioning of the Agile Release Train (ART) within the Research...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.