You will therefore be required to:
– Inform and help customers via email, chat and phone on OVHcloud products and services
– Troubleshoot and fix general and specific problems related to web services (domains, web hosting, emails, office 365, etc.)
– Quickly identify the type of customer in order to provide adequate responses and solution(s) to fulfill customer’s expectations
– Keep customers updated on the progress of incidents, classifying, escalating and reassigning their requests internally, if necessary
– Provide excellent customer service listening, analyzing and making recommendations (guide the customer towards a profitable solution) to OVHcloud Premium customers and Partners
– Provide pre and post-sale commercial support
– Deal with customer’s requests and questions related to payments and invoices (billing), if needed
– Promote and build the image of OVHcloud brand to future customers with strong expertise and excellent customer support
– Basic technical knowledge in web products: domains names, web hosting, emails, etc.
– Understanding of networking, protocols (FTP, TCP/UDP, etc.), DNS, CMS, HTML, Firewall, etc.
– General knowledge of Linux and Windows Server
– PHP, MySQL and basic Linux commands (curl, whois, dig, etc.) knowledge is a plus
– Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills
– Passionate for technology and willing to learn and develop himself/herself
– English knowledge is mandatory (>B1)
– Degree in IT appreciated
– Relevant experience of +2 years in customer support services for technical products or relevant IT experience in line with a formal qualification will also be considered
– Being user of web hosting and cloud products is a plus
Tagged as: customer service, web services
BluePartners, società di HR che collabora con diverse società di sviluppo software di prodotto su Milano, ricerca con urgenza 1...Apply For This Job
We are looking for Developer SQL Server / SSIS, graduated (Informatic Engineering or Informatic Science) and with at least 2...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.