WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are expanding our development in Madrid and investing in hiring more great engineers for our Madrid Technology Hub. We are looking for Engineers to work on Nielsen Connect, our scalable cloud-native platform.
You’ll join our co-located, fun development team and use Java, Angular, Spring Boot, Docker and other PaaS solutions, among others in our tech stack, to develop Nielsen’s Retail Analytics Connect applications.
At Nielsen, we build and own our applications, which are used by global clients around the world. Our development team writes complex code to enhance and modernize the Nielsen Retail Analytics Applications.
By using machine learning and advanced modeling and analytics, these apps will accelerate how retailers and manufacturers make critical decisions about assortment, pricing, distribution and promotions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
– Write code to develop scalable, flexible and user-friendly applications.
– Develop secure and highly performant services and APIs.
– Use distributed computing to validate and process large volumes of data to deliver insights.
– Partner to evaluate technologies we can leverage, including open-source frameworks, libraries, and tools.
– Ensure the maintainability and quality of code.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH:
– A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and designing for performance, scalability and availability.
– Good knowledge and experience with SQL, SnowFlake or relational databases.
– Good experience in designing and building multithreaded distributed systems.
– Experience in Agile software development practices and DevOps.
– Experience in CI/CD Jenkins.
Tagged as: 3 - 5 years of experience
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.