Engineering is looking for a solution architect with a strong knowledge of sales planning processes, in particular in retail planning with a strong focus on the fashion / retail industry.
The candidate should have a previous experience of at least three years on the collection planning processes for retail / e-commerce channels with particular knowledge of the processes of:
• merchandise & financial plan
• sizing of store
• distribution on different geographical areas at worldwide level
• distribution logistics based on distribution center and / or regional warehouse
• knowledge of in-season processes (forcasting, replenishment)
• logics of assortment plan and first allocation
The ideal candidate has gained significant experience in these areas for at least of three years, it has personally managed implementation projects on national and international companies.
Degree in management engineering or equivalent and good knowledge of English.
Tagged as: financial plan, logistics, merchandise, planning process, retail
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.