Concordance Health Solutions is a startup company developing products, services, and data to improve patient medication adherence in partnership with pharmacists, healthcare providers, and payers. Our products include medication monitoring technologies which are simple to integrate into the pharmacy practice, inexpensive to use, fit seamlessly into a patient’s lifestyle, and incorporate feedback loops to patients and healthcare partners to improve medication adherence behaviors and health outcomes.
We are looking for a qualified Full Stack Developer to join our engineering development team. Currently, the team uses Agile methodology to work with stakeholders through support managing the backlog and delivery of minimum viable product in sprints and iterations. The system includes mobile apps for Android and iOS, internal and external web apps, internal web and mobile tools, integration with Bluetooth technology and Backend Services, all which enable users to interact from their mobile devices. The role will develop and improve high quality mobile applications that interface with Concordance and partner IT systems.
If you’re passionate about building mobile and web user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Full Stack Developer, you will work with designers, product owners and stakeholders to build the full stack of solutions.
• Practice Agile methodology in an Information Technology environment
• Document development activities and issues in Git Hub platform
• Participate in daily scrum activities with the scrum team, using sprints, and iterations
• Work under the direction of a senior backend developer to scope, code and unit test enhancements and bugs
• Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, upgrade, and support)
• Setup Backend MySQL environment and write queries to support the team and products
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit tests to enhance the Development unit testing experience
• Support Quality Assurance and System Testing
• Support Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing and Production support teams with Level 1, 2 and 3 support model
• Documentation: Wiki technical updates, Dataflow Diagrams,
• Maintain HIPAA compliance and functionality standards
2+ years of experience with the analysis and development of Java systems
2+ years of experience using Java framework
2+ years of experience developing micro-services or RESTful web services
SQL, NoSQL, MySQL, Linux, Windows, Java, Wildfly, AWS Cloud, Security and Encryption
Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Objective C/Swift, Nativescript programming languages
Apple Xcode IDS and Human Interface Guidelines
Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
Ability to perform in a team environment
BS degree in Computer Science, Mobile Development or relevant field
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.