Codemotion Milan 2019 Live Coding Event
Codemotion Milan 2019
is a Tech Conference open to all languages and technologies that brings together more than 100 international speakers, 2500+ attendees, and 90+ communities every year.
Also, the most important Tech Companies such as Google, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, and Cisco, choose Codemotion to showcase their products and services and meet the best developers.
THE SPEAKERS (pending updates)
• Don Eyles – Apollo Code Programmer
• Russ Olsen – Vice President [Cognitect]
• Luca Mezzalira – VP of Architecture [DAZN]
• Priyanka Vergadia – Developer Advocate [Google]
• Jason van der Merwe – Engineering Manager [Strava]
• Maria Shoaib – Software Engineer [Ericsson]
• Eugene Petrenko – Developer Advocate [JetBrains]
• Grace Jansen – Developer Advocate [IBM]
• Pascal Welsch – Software Engineer [grandcentrix GmbH]
• Maurizio Mangione – Developer Relations Advocate [DAZN]
• Rachel Andrew – Founder [edgeofmyseat]
• Guy Nesher – Web Developer [Codevalue]
• Matt Turner – CTO [Native Wave]
• Viktor Farcic – Developer Advocate [CloudBees]
• Diwanshi Pandey – Application Developer [Red Hat]
• Roberto Clapis – Information Security Engineer [Google]
• Nicole Alexander –
Blind Ticket (€ 90) – sales ended
Early Bird Ticket (€ 150) – sales ended
Regular Ticket (€ 200) – sales end on September, 10
Laggard Ticket (€ 280) – sales end on October, 10
Last Ticket (€ 340) – sales end on October, 23
SPECIAL CONFERENCE TICKETS
Group/Company Ticket: Buy at least 5 tickets at once and save 15% on the total price / Buy at least 10 tickets at once and save 20% on the total price. Discount not available on already discounted tickets and promotions (Blind Ticket, Student Ticket, Diamond Ticket).
Diamond Ticket (€ 500): Ticket to Codemotion Milan 2019 Conference + Speakers’ Dinner (held in Milan, October 24)
Student Ticket (€ 100): Ticket for high school and university students. At the registration desk, students will be asked to show their student ID card or any other document that certifies their enrollment status in the current academic year. UP TO 40 TICKETS AVAILABLE.
Tickets can be transferred to another person but can’t be refunded (transfer available within October 17th, requesting it at email@example.com).
The invoice will be sent within the first 10 days of the following month you purchased the ticket/tickets.
For any question please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.